Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Swimming Lessons

Okay I am DYING here!! How adorable is this photo? I was talking to my Mom about how I wanted to put Ty in swimming lessons before baby #2 came so she said she would pay for Ty and Madison to go in them together. They love to hold hands.
 Yesterday was their first class. I'm pretty sure Madison just loved the whole thing, but Ty hated being put underwater and he hated having to lay on his back and kick his legs. The photo below shows Michael struggling with Ty to keep him on his back, and then there is Madison's leg way up high in the air. She was a pro. It was fun to watch them, and I'm excited to take turns going in the water with Ty. I'm glad he has the chance to have these lessons before all the water time he will be getting in the summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...