At the mall right across from Temple Square they had this AMAZING play place for kids. There was all these dinosaur figures and they were soft. So you didn't have to worry about your kid hitting their head on them. Ty absolutely loved it. It makes me sad we have nothing like this in Lethbridge.
The slide he went up and down, up and down.
A better picture of all the dinosaurs. Ty would go up to all the dinosaurs and point to their eyes and say "eyes"
My two guys on the wedding day! Man, I love these two!The lovely bride and groom. Ty was afraid of everyone, especially Devin. Don't worry, by the end of the trip he let his Uncle Devin look at him at least.
Us with the bride and groom. They looked so happy, and it was such a wonderful day! You can really tell how much they love each other. Ty is soooo ready for a nap here.
Ty became smitten by his Auntie Jody. He got to spend a lot of time with her over the holidays and he definitely preferred her over anyone else.
The night after the wedding Ty got the flu and was up all night puking. It was great that we were in a hotel though because we didn't have to worry about doing all the laundry after! :) Then on the way home Michael was sick, and his Dad got sick, then after we got home, I got the flu. We thought it was all over but we were very wrong. This photo is of Ty during sickness #2. We all ended up on antibiotics for possibly strep throat and Ty got a double ear infection. I sure got a lot of snuggles during the holidays.This was at a Christmas party we had over the holidays with some friends from high school (plus spouses). It was super fun to get together and eat some good food and reminisce while looking through old photo albums.
Ty with his truck he got from G and G Smith. Ty got spoiled by all grandparents, but he was SO sick on Christmas day so we really didn't get a lot of photos of him that day.
Ty with Maddy at G and G Parkers. Just playing on their iPhones.
Ty loves this dog he got from G and G Smith! We sometimes have to hide it because he always trips over it while carrying it around the house. He also got that chair for Christmas from Santa!
Ty taking a nap with Grandpa Mendenhall. He NEVER does this, so it was a treat! The only problem with having him fall asleep on you is that you can't move until his nap is over... haha. I made that mistake with him over the holidays. I was sitting and he was sleeping on my chest and by the end I thought I was going to pass out with because I couldn't breathe with the pressure from the baby and Ty on my chest. Anyways, I took a LOT of photos over the holidays but with Ty not feeling well I really didn't get many good ones of him. We had a lot of early nights but we still had a nice holiday and Michael got to take a good amount of time off work!







OH my gosh, Ty is seriously the cutest little boy! We're coming to Lethbridge in a two weeks! I'll give you a call and we can hang out! :)
ReplyDeleteWell, I was equally as smitten. I'm so lucky to have such an awesome little nephew!
ReplyDelete