Thursday, June 2, 2011

Waiting....

We have begun to play the waiting game. This little guy is all cooked and ready to come at any time. We are hoping he comes pretty soon but I'm getting the feeling he won't be here for at least another 1-2 weeks. (I am now 37 weeks pregnant) Other than being up every hour to hour and a half at night, I am not experiencing any signs of oncoming labor. I guess it is good for me to start to get use to it. I have just finished the baby's room and have got pretty much everything I need for his arrival. I am actually surprised by how prepared I feel with how everything at home is all ready for him to come. The only thing left is to pack the hospital bag and load up the car seat. We are SO excited to let you all know when our little boy decides to show up!

3 comments:

  1. Yay I can't wait!!! Keep yourself busy or else you will start to go crazy waiting and go for LOTS of walks, it definitely helped Cali come early!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So excited for you guys! Your always welcome to come visit if you need something to do to keep your mind busy! Levi's at the funnest stage right now, so come on over and play with us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ames!!! I'm so excited :) Glad to hear you feel prepared! Can't wait to meet the little guy :) You will probably be the cutest Momma ever.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...