One of our favorite places ever is Waterton. It always brings back such good memories of when we first met and what became the best summer of our lives. Now it's so fun to think back to those days and think how I am now married to that same man I spent so much time with and that we have a baby on the way. We didn't do any hiking because of my 8 month pregnant condition, but we were able to walk around the townsite, enjoy the cool air near Cameron falls and enjoy some Big Scoop ice cream. We are excited to go back more this summer and maybe even do a bit of camping.
 |
| This is about all there was left of snow... just in the shade. |
 |
| Beautiful view from the Prince of Wales |
 |
| All these pictures were taken from the car... haha... impressed? |
looks like fun!! I have to say you look A LOT like your mom in the second picture!!
ReplyDeleteWow those pictures in Waterton look amazing! Hope you're doing well! You look great!
ReplyDeleteYou sure do make one cute pregnant lady! Excited for you guys! And ditto about waterton, it is definitely one of my favorite places in the world.
ReplyDeleteCUTE! I love Waterton. You look so great! and I agree, you look so much like your mom in that picture.
ReplyDeleteYour already 8 months! Your almost there! So exciting!
Don't mind Mikes there in his fave shirt :)
ReplyDeleteI heart you both and I also heart Waterton! So fun that, that is where your story began. Great pictures and you look fantastic as always :) XOXO.
these pictures are beautiful! and you look too cute with your baby belly ;)
ReplyDeletekisses,
Mariel