We have been busy lately... hah. Moving, unpacking, preparing, napping, and working... That's my excuse for not blogging. OH and we didn't have internet for about a week. We are mostly all settled now. We only have a little more to do in the baby's room to get ready, and only a few more things to gather that are needed for his arrival!!
Our friends the Malmbergs just had their little girl and they were in town so we had them over for dinner and to visit. Their little girl is SUCH a cutie pie.
 |
| The girls |
 |
| The guys |
 |
| Michael and I, in the most comfortable outfit ever. It's sooo nice not to have the band on the pants. I could wear this everyday. |
 |
The twins on their 17th birthday! Growing up too fast!
Michael has been enjoying a new film camera and I've been his model, so here's a photo of me at 34 weeks! |
Cute!!! Where do you get that dress?? I could use something like that!
ReplyDeleteLOVE the dress, I agree the pants with bands suck. That's one bonus of being pregnant in warmer weather. You can wear sundresses!
ReplyDeleteYou look adorable!!
I love the last picture.
ReplyDeleteSo fun to see visit with you at TOFW!
Michael is a good photographer! ha! and your still as tiny as ever! You look great!
ReplyDeleteHaha I love how Cali is crying in the boys picture. The last pic of you is amazing! Mike did such a great job.
ReplyDeleteOkay that black and white picture of just you... gorgeous!! You are one good looking prego. I'm so happy you guys moved to Leth :) Glad to see you are blogging more!! Loves you girl xoxo.
ReplyDeletePs.. only 30 more days to go! :) ;)