Wednesday, June 15, 2011

ONE week!!

We only have ONE week until this baby boy's due date!! I have a feeling he won't be here till closer to the due date. We are SOOO excited to get to meet this little guy and see what he will look like. It's pretty much all we talk about.

Michael has started playing on two soccer teams. One team is a Mens Over 30 league and another is a Co-Ed team. He also plays for fun at the research center here in Lethbridge with some people he use to work with at lunch hours 1-3 times a week. So he is just one active guy right now. I have always enjoyed Michael being on a team and getting to cheer him on but watching him makes me want to get out there and play as well! He scored a sweet goal last night.. I didn't see him shoot because I was busy chatting, but I hear it was impressive!!

So that's a lot of what we have been doing lately... waiting for baby, and soccer games. I'm just trying to keep up on all the housework so when baby decides to come, I will have a nice clean home to come home to. Anyways we'll keep you all updated!!!

2 comments:

  1. I remember we were always talking about the "lasts" of everything as just the two of us- it's so exciting! I can't wait to hear when he comes....hopefully it's soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay Ames, soon you're going to be a Mom!!! Good luck with everything, you'll do great!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...