Saturday was beautiful!! All us kids got together with Dad and Kristi and went for a walk at Henderson. I even got a bit of a tan, which I am not really expecting much of this summer. It was hot out, (almost too hot for my pregnant condition) and we just had fun visiting and being outside!!
 |
| All us kids with Dad!! I don't remember the last time we had one of these photos. |
 |
| Cassandra was carrying Breanne around like this and Breanne was feeling a bit embarassed, ha. |
 |
| Cassandra has a soccer ball baby.... About the same size? I think so. |
 |
| Michael and I... We don't get many pictures together anymore it seems. They are always pictures of me and my belly.... |
|
|
|
|
|
|
So only about 2 1/2 more weeks till baby is scheduled to arrive. I have pretty much reached my limit in the discomfort department. It's feeling WAY too hot at night now, and my left rib is constantly killing me so I can only sleep on my right side, otherwise baby is rubbing against the ribs. I'm up every hour to hour and a half at night(which I know, is good prep for when baby arrives). I feel like I have a pulled muscle in my leg if I am walking or standing for longer than 20 minutes, and I can't sit for longer than 15 without my back pain starting. Although I can find plennnnty to complain about, I have a feeling it will all be worth it in the end, haha. Michael and I have been able to enjoy our little boy moving around TONS lately. Michael is always amazed by how much he moves and how strong he is. It really never gets old feeling him kick around, although it will be nice when it's not inside my body anymore.
I am starting to think more and more about what my body is going to have to go through. Although I feel like I am ready for baby to be here, I'm not so sure I am ready for the process that will be. Michael says I should just drive myself right on over to the hospital when I am in labor, since he will already be there (he works 3 floors below labor and delivery)... Funnnnnnyy.
Ames I just love you :)
ReplyDeleteThose are great pictures and you are SO pregnant! I love it :) I'm excited for you. The process will be one you wont forget I am sure, but it will all be worth it in the end. I can't wait to meet your little man - I say that like every time we talk... but I mean it!! You're doing great and you somehow manage to carry a real soccer ball baby in your belly and STILL look amazing. Nice work Momma ;)
You look awesome for being so close to d-day! I hope these last couple of weeks go by fast for you! I still have 10 weeks to go...starting to get antsy already!
ReplyDeleteYou're going to do awesome pushing baby Mendenhall out! Think positive thoughts! You look great!
ReplyDeleteLookin' good Ames!!! And don't stress about labor, just think that you'll be getting to meet you're sweet little boy and how exciting that is! Love ya and can't wait!
ReplyDeleteWow! Little bubba is almost here! I'm about 15 weeks along, so I've got all of this loveliness to look forward to:-) xoxo
ReplyDeleteYou loom amazing and the discomfort will end one day.
ReplyDeleteHave to laugh cause they are so strong in your tummy punching and hitting everywhere then they come out and there limp noodles it seems like..... It's so much fun!
I drove myself to the hospital after my water broke....no big deal!
Good luck can't wait to see him!
that picture of you and cassandra TOTally got me for a second- haha! Don't we wish getting the baby out was as easy as pulling a ball out from under your shirt :) I was SO nervous for labour, but once it starts reality sets in that your are going to see your baby- an SOON- it's so exciting!
ReplyDelete