Tuesday, July 6, 2010

So Many Photos

We had a great Canada Day. The evening before we left to go down to SoAb for the weekend, I told Michael he had to color my hair. It has been 2 months and 3 weeks since I had gotten it colored and it was in desperate need! He was not okay with having to do it, but he looks semi-happy in these photos. haha

Canada Day Parade with Beans. He did a good job with the color hey? 
US
After potluck lunch at the Orrs in Raymond (Michaels Aunt and Uncles house), we headed to my stepdads Moms house (Grandma Janice) to have a second lunch. haha We played soccer with these nets for about an hour with Bryans(my stepdads) nieces and nephews (there are 8 kids, haha). It was soooo much fun playing with the little guys. AWwwww
It was Jaxon's birthday!! He got this for his birthday and was nice enough to let Michael try it out.

Mom and Breanne and my bratty husband. hah. I love him.
Our attempt at a beautiful grassy picture. Not sure what the heck I'm doing.
Grandpa got us first class tickets for the horse rides. Michael and him were in the back. And this other photo is of Michael playing with the little goat in the petting zoo(at this point, we have made our way to Cardstons festivities).



And we met up with a bunch of my cousins... This is Mindy, and we hardly ever see eachother. I got to meet her two year old twins. It was really good to see her and a bunch of other family members!(Also, at this point I have burnt my nose pretty bad-this picture does not show how bad it was)

Ending off the week with a pedicure from Becks!! So comfy!

4 comments:

  1. aw I love that picture of us! I'm so glad we got to spend some actual time with each other. I had fun!
    Looks like you had a fun weekend too! I'm trying to upload pics to fb but it is being retarded so maybe later i'll have to blog about it all. I have a million!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha I love it! He did a great job on the hair! Chance would of totally rebelled if I asked him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you guys fully enjoyed Canada day! Im sad that I missed out on all the good ol SoAb fun.
    Love the hair by the way! Tell Michael Im impressed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love that michael died your hair! he looks thrilled!

    and i'm sad we missed the raymond festivities this year. seeing your post made it worse. thanks;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...