We went camping this past weekend! It was so much fun to see some really great friends. We did a lot. Hung out in the rain, ate really good food, played cranium, the guys played with sling shots, went to the beach, hung around the firepit, and went to the park. I was so happy we were able to all find a time that worked for us to go camping. Michael and I love camping, and it doesn't get any better when you are doing it with friends and family. We want to be able to take a few trips camping with friends every summer! So if you need some awesome people to camp with.......
Enjoy the photos!
Trying to stay dry
Corn on the cob after we dried up
Blueberry Muffins... delicious!!
Oh and don't forget about the poll. I know, your favorite flavor is probably not on there but I think Michael wants to know what your favorite flavor of HIS is.. haha

it looks like you guys had sooo much fun! I haven't been able to go camping in years! Sad I know! I love the okanogan... Im so jealous of you guys!
ReplyDeleteoh fun fun fun!!! we're going camping next week! so these made me VERY EXCITED!!
ReplyDeleteAmie!! Chance LOVES camping. I am on the fence... Never really had a great experience. We should all go camping! I am dead serious. This year is clearly out but who's to say next year is! The pictures look like you guys had a ton of fun :)
ReplyDeleteAmy, I'm soooo down for a camping trip with you guys!
ReplyDelete