Tuesday, November 10, 2009

my beautiful sisters 18th

This past Sunday was my sister, Cassandras, 18th Birthday!!! We were able to go down to Lethbridge and celebrate a little bit with her! We had fun just being silly and playing some games with Family. Cassandra has grown up so much this past year. She  has always been an incredibly hard worker, but she has become more kind, and loving. Recently I have been able to build on our relationship and I really value it. She is beautiful, goofy, and you are always guaranteed a lot of fun with her. And now that she is an adult, she doesn't quit games in the middle of them!! Happy Birthday!!
We love you Cassandra!!!

grabbing random props

my nose looks nasty here

ashley, beans (sis), me, michael (hubby), cassandra, graydon

2 comments:

  1. You guys are so cute! You and your sister(s) remind me of Erin (my sis) and I :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a very nice post Amie. It brought a tear to your mama's eyes.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...