Sunday, November 22, 2009

On Tuesday the 24th it will be our 2nd anniversary! We are headed to Edmonton for the day to get some free dental work done so we celebrated this Saturday!! We went out for a nice dinner to Joey Tomatos. Our gift to eachother was cotton housecoats, since the 2nd anniversary you are suppose to gift something that is cotton.. first year was paper and we got concert tickets and went to see Carrie Underwood. I don't know how long we'll be able to follow the Anniversary gift guide for each year but we plan to attempt. It was a nice year reminiscing about the past 2 and even the year we dated.

We both can't even believe how fast time has gone by. I am just blown away that its been two years since our wedding day!

                                


Just Married!!

I don't think anyone realized how windy it was!! What terrible weather! We were both frozen!

Look how sweet my husband is!!

Man, I sure do love this guy!

Happy Anniversary Honey, I love you!!!



4 comments:

  1. Ya it was freezing that day. Love you too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very Happy 2nd Anniversary to you both. Love the pictures...brought a tear to my eye. Can't believe you have been married for 2 years to. Love ya kiddos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy anniversary tomorrow! Dental work on your anniversary? You really know how to live it up!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You guys are a really good lookin' couple! I hope you know that :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...