Sunday, November 29, 2009

curtains

mom and breanne came to visit.. the purpose of the visit was to make us curtains and give my mom a haircut. we did more than that. we started out by heading to fabricland, did moms color and cut, made curtains, went to see new moon (which i thought was very good so go see it), and then out for dinner to red lobster!! here are some pictures of our curtain-making!







the finished product

michael helped too by putting them up, but not sure what hes pointing at here, haha.

lately i've had a desire to be a little more crafty... this helped, but i still want to do more... i am excited to be making some christmas gifts this year and maybe i'll learn to knit or something. michael is always telling me i need some hobbies (other than tv shows, haha).

3 comments:

  1. Had such a good time sewing the curtains with you. You are a good little sewer. So I can teach you to crochet or make a quilt? You can borrow my quilting frames to. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are cute, good job! I love that you are wanting to get into the craft stuff. Get into the habbit of it now before you have 3 kids and no time to do it! lol I'm excited to see what you come up with. You should go through all the blogs on the side of my blog, there are tons of crafts and tutorials that I would love to do on them. So maybe you'll get some ideas :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your hair super blonde like this!! Hottie!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...