Today I was fortunate enough to learn of what our future children will look like...
Baby #1
Baby #2
Baby #3
Aren't they adorable? Especially our firstborn! And they all have great teeth, just like their mom and dad!!! (I'm totally kidding)




That is hilarious, I should do it and see if our kids look like how they say! It's just like How to loose a guy in 10 days!! So funny! They are cute though! ;)
ReplyDeleteYour kids are very...ummm...beautiful. Will and I can only hope that our new baby will be as cute as your kids are/will be...
ReplyDeletecreepy teeth and the third is the cutest and this is really funny and the second made me laught so hard beacuase of something becky said about it before i saw it and i like how you made your page all christmasy and i think thats enough ands.
ReplyDeletelove ya!
BREANNE!