First of all I'd like to introduce you all (I think I only actually have 2 or 3 readers) to a blog I have been following called The Meanest Mom for several months now. I don't think one of her posts isn't funny. When you get there, go to her "Best of" section. Hope you enjoy.
Top 10 Websites I use:
1. My Blog
2. The Parker Family Website
3. Google Maps
4. Hotmail
5. Online classfieds- Kijiji.... we love this website and use it often.
6. The Meanest Mom... and all the other blogs I follow.
7. The Church Website
8. Wikipedia
9. Ctv.ca, citytv calgary.... to check what time my shows are on.
10. And quite possibly everyones favorite website: Facebook
Are there any websites you use on a regular basis that aren't on my list??
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I think you've got all of ours...
ReplyDeleteESPECIALLY KIJIJI.
love that site.
Maybe we'd add RBC online banking...but I'm pretty sure you've got 'em all.
i'm obsessed with food blogs and this is one of my favourites: www.smittenkitchen.com. she's fun to read and her photos are amazing. aaand when i actually get around to making a dish of hers, i'm almost always impressed.
ReplyDeleteum you don't check The Burnt Daisy daily??? lol kidding. That's definately on my list of probably weekly visits, also mymcmurray.com (it's like a classifieds for for mac) and all the links on my blog of course. I have heard of her but i'll go check her out more. Thanks!
ReplyDeleteHahah Amie! I just read som of that "Meanest Mom" blog. Oh wow that lady is hilarious.
ReplyDelete