Tuesday, October 13, 2009

I am Thankful For:

I have a lot to be greatful for. I took a little while this weekend to think about what I am really greatful for. First, I am grateful for my loving husband. He is such a support to me and I feel so blessed to have him in my life. Next I am grateful for friends and family. Michael and I both have a lot of great family members and friends, and they offer us a lot of support and love. I am grateful for the gospel. Im grateful for a living prophet and temples. So many other things in the church that I am thankful for but I won't list them off. I just am very blessed to have it in it my life. I also feel so blessed that Michael and I share it with one another and that we were able to be sealed to one another for eternity. I am grateful for our home, and work so we can eat and pay the bills. I am so thankful for Michael's schooling and that he is able to learn which will someday give him a career!!! I am so thankful for where I live. So close to the mountains, so close to family. We are just very blessed in our lives. 

1 comment:

  1. I'm grateful for my family forsure, and friends. And all the non-material things that make life so worth it!!! (I put that on my facebook and it was definately right on.)
    Great post! Glad your so happy!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...