This is going to be a post with a ton of random pictures!! I need to get all caught up and it's getting tricky to do individual posts.
I was working one day and Noah had a golf ball and threw it at the front middle window. It kind of bounced off and I asked him not to. I really should have taken it away but shortly after he threw it again at the window and this is what happened. Grrrrrreat! We ended up spending $350 to replace the window. Noah, you will one day need to pay us back for it. haha
Snuggling Dad in the backyard.
Michael took family photos for the Gundersons and so we snapped a quick one of the kids. They had fun running around together in between photos.
Exploring the coulees on the north side a bit. And Michael with his camera, as always.
Corn Maze fun. Ty led us through the entire hedge maze.
Ty did Preschool at Sunnyside school this year. This is for his school Halloween party. Noah and I were able to join Ty for his special day a few times this year. Grandma and Grandpa Mendenhall even went a few times! When we went we got to spend the day at his preschool and he was the helper with ringing the bell, show-and-tell, picking songs, leading the line, and bringing a snack.
Dusty and Kortney planned a Halloween dance for Married Adult couples. So much fun, and finally something for Married adults to do on Halloween.
Cuties in their costumes. Noah had a hat he wouldn't wear so I made him an eye mask, haha. Thanks to G&G Mendenhall for the costume stash that Ty chose from for his costume.
Noah wearing an old costume.
Noah sure is our little snuggler.
Char-Lane and I like to take the kids for a Chariot ride. We go from the west side hill, to the south side and back again. It's always an awesome workout with all the kids we are hauling in the Chariots.
Games night!! We love hanging with these people.
I'm a little obsessed with this picture.
Snowy day.
Noah loves Duplo and we have a lot of it now!!
Norah and Rosie's birthday party (they share a birthday!!) with the Orrs and Lows as well.
Above and below- Us 4 girls took a weekend trip to Calgary and holy what a fun weekend it was. We stayed in a hotel, ate goooood food and snacks, watched a movie, played in the pool and on the waterslides, and shopped. Tons of visiting too. These girls are just so fun to be around and we were lucky we all have awesome husbands who are willing to take on the kids without us for the weekend.
Colored my hair pink. I want to do it again, but maybe this fall. It was super temporary and only lasted a few weeks.
We hosted the G&K Parker Christmas party. Potluck food and white elephant gift exchange. Lots of fun. We played a game with layers of wrapping paper and if you win the challenge or answer the question, you keep the layer of paper. So one of them was who can hold a hand stand the longest. haha, well Dad won, at the age of 52.
And Glenn won the arm wrestling challenge.
We had a Christmas party with the Jensens, Gundersons, and Robinsons. Lots of fun at that party too!!
The boys sleeping in Auntie Breanne's bed while we are out with friends.
The boys sleeping in Auntie Breanne's bed while we are out with friends.
Ty and his preschool and church friend (that we carpool with) at their Christmas concert.
Devin and Amber came for Christmas and I don't think I got one photo of them. G&G Mendenhall spoiled us with all our own little gingerbread houses that we decorated. The kids (especially Ty) LOVE this tradition.
Christmas Eve!!
Oh what a day! Christmas Day is so fun with little kids and they were spoiled. Tons of Lego for Ty and here he is working on the airplane with Uncle Brad.
Our ward Christmas party- Ty was so excited to show Noah the ropes of seeing Santa. He had his arms around him like this the whole time they were waiting. ADORABLE.
Ty asked for an Aladdin DVD.
Haircuts. These boys and Michael keep me busy so I tend to leave haircuts longer than I probably should. They are always so good when I do haircuts too. So patient and still.
We had a soft wall where the water was getting on the wall outside the shower so Michael fixed it and just kept going with painting the whole bathroom. Isn't that before color hideous? With the avocado green sink, tub, and toilet!!! The white is already so much better.
Annual Family Day trip to Waterton. There was no snow this year so we couldn't go sledding but it was still fun to eat and visit. I think next year I want to see if the pool is open and go do that later on! Ahh, that would be the perfect end!
An overcooked (in my option) marshmallow. Noah says shomow.
Dad brought his selfie stick and it was a hit!!
Haircuts. These boys and Michael keep me busy so I tend to leave haircuts longer than I probably should. They are always so good when I do haircuts too. So patient and still.
We had a soft wall where the water was getting on the wall outside the shower so Michael fixed it and just kept going with painting the whole bathroom. Isn't that before color hideous? With the avocado green sink, tub, and toilet!!! The white is already so much better.
Annual Family Day trip to Waterton. There was no snow this year so we couldn't go sledding but it was still fun to eat and visit. I think next year I want to see if the pool is open and go do that later on! Ahh, that would be the perfect end!
An overcooked (in my option) marshmallow. Noah says shomow.
Dad brought his selfie stick and it was a hit!!

No comments:
Post a Comment