Tuesday, June 28, 2016

G&K Parker Reunion 2016

This was the first year we attended the G&K Parker Family Reunion. We went to Tally Lake and it was a great trip. 3 nights camping in a tent at 7 1/2 months pregnant and I have to say, it was more comfortable being there than at home. Much more relaxing!
 Chopping some wood while the men were in Kalispell running some errands. 
 Indie took these 4 boys on a walk to the lake and I had a nap. Fantastic!!

 Becky brought a kit for putting on sparkly tattoos and the kids loved picking a shape and some colors! 
 Ty chose a dragon.
 This boy loooooooves camping. He keeps asking to go again. 
 Cass was a trooper and brought Aiden on her own while Glenn stayed home to do some schoolwork. 
 So happy about his tattoo.
 Aiden zonked right out. Easy bedtime for Cass!
 I realize I look a million pounds but I've never been more comfortable in those sweatpants and that hoodie. Glorious!
 Cass, Becky and I had our own matching tattoos. 

 Auntie Phoenix blowing bubbles for the kiddos!  
 Kayaking on Tally Lake!
 Lake day in pjs for Aiden, haha. 

 Noah loves to tell us sweet things like "I wuf you so much Daddy"
 Hiding from the rainstorm that caused most of our bedding to become wet. Luckily the top of everything was dry so we were able to sleep well. 
 
 Till next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...