Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Crypt Lake 2015

The next few posts are a little behind so I'm playing catch up. Michael spent the summer of 2015 with a strong desire to hike a lot. After a failed attempt at hiking Crypt in 2014 (due to snow) we finally made arrangements to hike Crypt in Waterton. Michael's parents were awesome and came to Waterton and hung out with the boys while we hiked. It was so fun for just Michael and I to do a hike together. Michael was able to do the triple crown that year. (Crypt, Carthew-Alderson, and Akamina).

Just about to leave. 
 Bye kids!! (us leaving on the boat to go across the lake)

 I looooved the waterfall. 




 These last three pictures were taken by Lori. :)
All finished the hike!
 The kids hanging with Grandpa Mendenhall
My little cuties!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...