Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Another random post.

I'm hoping this is my last random photo post. After I got sick, I stopped taking photos on my camera so these are all from my phone.
 He grabbed us for a hug so we had to get a picture
 St Patrick's Day dinner crew at Mom's!
 A terrible photo of all the cousins, but I still felt I should post it. :)
 Dad finally got to come to Stay and Play. Want to know why?? Well Michael tore his achilles again, but not the same one, the other one. He was playing soccer. He has now been off work for 3 months and though it's a painful and very inconvenient injury, we've all really enjoyed the extra quality time we have been able to have with him, which includes him coming to some of our usual recreational activities, including Stay and Play!!
 Another favourite tradition that G&G Mendenhall do! The kids looooove Easter Egg hunts.



 We took Maddy to see a movie (Kung Fu Panda 3) as her birthday gift! 
 Best cousins. Noah turns into TROUBLE when Aiden is around. Not sure why, but man those two are stinkers. 
 Our little tree hugger

Since Michael was off work, we decided to take advantage of it and take a trip to Calgary. We used our airmiles and stayed in a hotel. The hotel had 2 waterslides and the kids were in heaven. We ate at Olive Garden, and the breakfast buffet at our hotel. We shopped a little bit too. It was fun to get away with the kids and they loved staying in a hotel. 
 Stay and Play. They always love the "messy play". 
 For Noah's 3rd birthday we kept it simple and spent a few hours at Wear M Out (a new indoor playground near our house) with Noah's friend Max Hill, and Noah's cousins, Brooklyn, Maddy, and Aiden. 
 Ty and Daddy blew up balloons for Noah as a little surprise. 
A Paw Patrol cake (basically every kids favorite show). After dinner we had Grandmas and Grandpas and cousins and Aunts and Uncles come over for cake. 
 First day of swimming lessons for Noah! He is a pretty good little swimmer and loves going!
 We took another trip to Calgary with Cass, Glenn, Aiden, and Breanne to the Science Centre! Another awesome day. 
 We borrowed Cali's older bike and Ty learned how to ride a two wheeler! 
 Time out for Women with my sisters! David Archuleta was there and it was AMAZING! Absolutely perfect voice!! It took me back to the good old days when Michael and I were dating and we would watch American Idol every week with David Archuleta and David Cook being the final two. 

 I got spoiled on Mothers Day!! YUM!

 The kids and I did the Lakeview community Superhero Fun Run to raise money for a new playground for Lakeview school! We did the 2k and the kids ran nearly the whole way. It was a little much for me (I got Braxton Hicks after) but it was so fun to do that with the kids. They were sooo cute. 


 Kayaking on Henderson with G Parker
 Ty loving the bike, hahaha. 

 Special benefits to tearing your achilles. 
 Our first camping trip of the year. We stayed at Magrath Stake Campground for my Dad's ward campout and Michael slept only one hour. Sad. We headed out to Waterton the next day! 
 Both at age 3 enjoying a cone in Waterton at Big Scoop
Ty's second last day of preschool. He looked so handsome I had to get a photo. He is so independent. I set out his clothes at night and he gets his snack into his backpack, his clothes on, brushes his teeth, and brings the brush and spray bottle to me to do his hair.... all on his own. I hope he always is this helpful in the mornings!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...