Tuesday, April 28, 2015

I guess this post features Noah.


 Sometimes Noah wants to be held all the time and this did the trick. We haven't worn him in the Ergo for a loooong time. 
 When we had Easter Dinner at our house with my Dad, Kristi and family all the adults wanted to play games, so on went a movie for the kids. 
My little bunny. We went to "Big Bird Little Bird" at Helen Schuler and we learned all about bunnies. Ty wasn't very into it but Noah enjoyed it. 

 He always wants his boots on... now he always wants his gumboots. I'll give him his sandals and he will throw them behind him because he loves wearing boots so much. 

 This boy is very snuggly... especially with Dad when he gets home from work. This is how they snuggles after Michael was finished work one day... so cute. 
 First BBQ of the summer! The kids enjoyed being able to eat outside... it was even Ty's idea. 
 Noah trying out the potty. He peed a few drops... I'm not potty training until he's at least 3. Or at least until Ty is 100% for sure totally completely absolutely potty trained. 

We spend a lot of our days on walks or at the park lately. Ty gets so excited if we ever get to go to a new park... I am really enjoying these days of being at home with the kids. I will miss it when they go to school full time and I no longer have an excuse to be outside with them all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...