Saturday, April 25, 2015

Noah is 2!

Noah has been in our family for 2 years now. I still call him my "baby" and I just adore him. He gives the best kisses.. If you play hard to get he will grab your face and pull it towards him desperately for a big smooch... I live for that. He loves to snuggle. When Michael gets home from work he will often ask to be held and put his head on Michaels shoulder and lay there for even up to 10 minutes sometimes. Noah is such a happy boy. He says "hi" to everyone around him all the time. I will even look over at him and he will give me a sweet "hi" with a big smile. It is just the cutest thing. He doesn't talk much yet, which still makes him seem still so young. I am cherishing this age he is at. So sweet and independent. When he doesn't want to hold our hand while walking, he will put his hands in his pockets. Noah adores Ty. If Ty leaves the house he calls for him over and over. He just loves his big brother so much. Lots of mimicking. Noah is such a joy in our home. I cannot imagine our lives without him. He has just enriched our lives so much and I am so thankful I get to be this sweet little boy's mother. Happy 2nd Birthday our sweet Noah.

Here are some photo's Michael took of Noah over the past year.

 One of my favorites ^^^ We cut his hair shorter and I just miss his longer hair so much. I love the back of his head here with his little neck. 
 Smiles allllllll the time. Look at that beautiful face.

 This one had to have been around when he turned one, but no one usually sees the film photos Michael takes. 

 Those blue eyes!!
I am so sad Ty blinked in this photo. I had to still post it. 
Noah folding his arms.. Ah, so cute. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...