This year we decided to just do a friend birthday party for Ty. He has so many friends so it was hard to narrow it down to enough that Michael and I could handle on our own. We had the kids wear their swimsuits and we filled the pool, jumped on the trampoline, and played with water balloons. I had to ask Ty what he wanted to eat for his birthday he said pizza and oreos, instead of cake (because he doesn't like cake....), and I said "what will we put your candles in?" and he said "in the pizza". It was a pretty clever idea. The kids kept asking when we were going to have cake so I think next year I'll have cupcakes for the kids, or maybe even just ice cream.
All of Ty's little friends.
He got a water gun, a fishing rod, some books, a Big Hero 6 activity book with little figurines, and more stuff that I can't remember because it's been a month. We got Ty some Lego, a bike that wont fit him until next summer probably (it was given to us), and some garage sale finds- Hungry Hippos and Mouse trap. He loves games but I have a love hate relationship with them. Pieces everywhere and having to always set them up.
We love our little 4 year old.
No comments:
Post a Comment