So we went on a trip with the Gundersons... SO DANG FUN. We were wanting to go to West Ed Mall and do the fun stuff but we had done a camping trip with them years before near Silverwood (Spokane area), and so once the suggestion to go there was made, we didn't even think twice. I found a condo to rent and we stayed for 3 nights. It backed onto this beautiful golf course in a valley of mountains and it was SO beautiful. So quiet and peaceful at night too. We spent a FULL day at Silverwood, without kids. It was amazing. We shopped a bit and ate out lots. It was so fun to hang out with food friends and even be with Michael without kids for a while. Trips away from the kids are just so good for a marriage I tell ya. It just gives you time to focus on one another without the stress of kids. There were tennis courts and we played doubles every morning.. an amazing pool that we had a synchronized swimming competition in (we won!!), and the guys golfed the last night.
Monday, July 13, 2015
HAIRCUT and friend trip
hallelujah!! Michael had asked me once after church if I wanted to cut his hair (about a month before this happend) and I was SO tired and had just gotten the kids down for naps and was so looking forward to napping so I told him I just had to have a nap. The next day I asked if I could cut his hair and he said I lost my opportunity. It was soooooo long and I like it long, but not THIS long. So I was getting ready to go to Boot Camp the night before we went on a trip with friends for 4 days and he said "want to cut my hair?" So I skipped out on boot camp and cut that hair like it was my job... oh wait.. it is. ha! He wanted it flat ironed before and holy, that just made me want to cut it even more. Now he is looking so so handsome and manly and I am LOVING it. He is still trying to figure out how to style it best, but it's such a nice change.
So we went on a trip with the Gundersons... SO DANG FUN. We were wanting to go to West Ed Mall and do the fun stuff but we had done a camping trip with them years before near Silverwood (Spokane area), and so once the suggestion to go there was made, we didn't even think twice. I found a condo to rent and we stayed for 3 nights. It backed onto this beautiful golf course in a valley of mountains and it was SO beautiful. So quiet and peaceful at night too. We spent a FULL day at Silverwood, without kids. It was amazing. We shopped a bit and ate out lots. It was so fun to hang out with food friends and even be with Michael without kids for a while. Trips away from the kids are just so good for a marriage I tell ya. It just gives you time to focus on one another without the stress of kids. There were tennis courts and we played doubles every morning.. an amazing pool that we had a synchronized swimming competition in (we won!!), and the guys golfed the last night.
So we went on a trip with the Gundersons... SO DANG FUN. We were wanting to go to West Ed Mall and do the fun stuff but we had done a camping trip with them years before near Silverwood (Spokane area), and so once the suggestion to go there was made, we didn't even think twice. I found a condo to rent and we stayed for 3 nights. It backed onto this beautiful golf course in a valley of mountains and it was SO beautiful. So quiet and peaceful at night too. We spent a FULL day at Silverwood, without kids. It was amazing. We shopped a bit and ate out lots. It was so fun to hang out with food friends and even be with Michael without kids for a while. Trips away from the kids are just so good for a marriage I tell ya. It just gives you time to focus on one another without the stress of kids. There were tennis courts and we played doubles every morning.. an amazing pool that we had a synchronized swimming competition in (we won!!), and the guys golfed the last night.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment