Thursday, October 31, 2013

Halloween 2013

We met up at the mall with Amy, Brooke, and Dani and all their kids and we did some trick or treating. It's total chaos there! Every time Ty got a candy he would stick his head in his bag to see what it was. Then he would wander around until he either found me or was able to hear me calling his name. He was so distracted by all the kids and adults in costume. I probably called his name 200 times in the hour that we were there. Then we met up with Michael and had some dinner at the mall before heading home. My Mom, Bryan, and Cassandra came over to see the boys in their costumes and then we headed out to go trick or treating in our neighborhood. We got to even Skype with Jody for a minute at Michael's parents (who live 3 doors down from us). Ty was so polite while trick or treating. He would always say thank you. Since we are new in our crescent we decided to introduce ourselves to the neighbors. The older couple that lives across the street invited us in for a couple minutes to chat and on our way out Ty was saying "Happy Halloween. Goodnight. Thank you. I love you" hahaha. We got a good laugh out of that. We let Ty eat all the candy he wanted. He hardly ever gets candy. He ate AT LEAST 15 suckers today. He would never suck on them. As soon as they got into his mouth he was chomping down on them.


Like, COME ON! Is there anything cuter? I seriously doubt that. 

2 comments:

  1. "Happy Halloween. Goodnight. Thank you. I love you" I am laughing so hard!!! Literally Loling. And I can confirm that no, there is nothing cuter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're right -- So, so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...