Wednesday, October 9, 2013

October 2013

The other day we went and swapped taking family photos with the Baldersons. We got a couple gems, but here are a couple I took of the boys. Not professional, I know, but we saved a ton of money. 
Noah is sitting! Despite what this picture shows. It only took him two days to go from sitting for a moment and falling over, to sitting for up to a minute. He's doing great. He's rolling around like crazy and scooting all over the hardwood floors. Up until a week ago he was awake every 2 hours at night, and since then it's been every 4 hours, and last night when he woke up after 4 hours I gave him his soother and he slept another 4 without having a feeding!!!!!! Hallelujah! I'm hoping this is the beginning of something wonderful! I know I say it everytime but this kid is SO dang happy. Smiling and laughing for no reason. He was just laying on the floor yesterday in the living room by himself and started laughing over and over. Noah is also 18 lbs!!!!! What a big boy we have. We love his rolls.
 Ty is the sweetest. He loves Blues Clues, Super Why, and started watching movies. He really likes Cars and Toy Story so far. He loves his puzzles, and being around other kids. He loves the songs Baby Beluga and Wheels on the Bus. When we asking him questions now he often says "prolly" or "kind of". It's so fun having him speak so well. He is very talkative and outgoing. We went on a walk the other day and he was yelling "hello" "hi" to everyone. Telling the dogs "doggy go ruff ruff". Definitely not a shy kid here.
  At the corn maze.
Heading out for a walk! Ty loves being outside. We have so many parks by our house. There's a nice green strip one house down with a park right there (kind of a lame park), but a 5 minute walk away theres a park Ty really likes that we always go to.

We have been insanely busy. We JUST finished all the baseboards upstairs in the house. We will do downstairs most likely in the spring. It was lots of work with us two doing it with the two kids, but the house looks SO good now. I can't wait to show some before and after photos! Just a bit of last minute details and then I need to do a bit of decorating. We still have nothing on our walls. 

I just finished a 5 week boot camp that I went to 3 times a week. It was hard but amazing. I love being outside working out and I'm sad winter is coming. I guess I'll have to get creative inside. I did it with my best friend, Nikki. My goal was to get back to pre pregnancy weight and I did it!! (2 lbs under) Hopefully I can stay there with Thanksgiving, Halloween, and Christmas coming up. Yikes! Michael was a champ!!! He watched the kids every time I went and was so good about it. Can't wait until next spring when I can start back up again. 

I've also been doing a lot of hair recently. I just do it in our dining room. I do cuts and colors and I just LOVE being able to do it. It give me a chance to visit because all my "clients" are so amazing. All of them are either friends or family. If they have kids, they bring them, and Ty gets to play with friends too. I'm so lucky to be able to do it. Someday we hope to turn our laundry room into a little salon. 

We've been trying to teach Ty what Halloween is. I think he's excited for the candy part (as are Michael and I). This age is SO much fun for holidays. He gets excited for things and we love seeing him have these experiences. 

1 comment:

  1. I cannot wait to hear Ty say "prolly"... I just love his little personality. So great to hear about Noah's improved sleeping habits (fingers crossed). And could he be an cuter? Sitting up now!? Craziness. I'm excited for this weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...