Me: "Ty, what do you want to be when you grow up?"
Ty: "A strawberry"*with a big smile on his face.
I honestly cannot think of where that came from.
Me: "Hey hun, finish your dinner please"
Ty: "No, I not hun. I Ty Thomas Mendenhall. *points to me* This is Mommy *points to Michael* This is hun.
I am always calling him hun lately and he's always pointing out to me that he is not hun but "Ty Thomas Mendenhall" and then proceeds to tell me where "hun" is. It's always so funny.
This is Ty's lion. Ty has to have him every night. He loves this little puppet. I wanted to get a photo of him with "lion". If you go HERE at the end of the post there is a photo of lion when Ty got him for his first Christmas from Grandma and Grandpa Parker.
Ty's first time carving pumpkins. We were pretty unadventurous with the pumpkin carving but he didn't care. He loved the pumpkin seeds that we toasted in the oven.
A big step for Ty. He is now sleeping in a big boy bed. He has done soo well. He even stayed in bed in the morning until I went down to get him. The only bad thing about switching is that he's only napped once in the past 5 days.

Oh my goodness, he is SO CUTE in his big boy bed.
ReplyDelete