Noah is crawling everywhere. He's not speedy like Ty was right off the bat but he gets around well. He also just started going from crawling to sitting. He also loves to do "downward dog", a yoga pose, although in this picture it shows him coming out of it.
Ty with one of his favorite toys. Cam got Ty this race car for his 2nd birthday.
Last weekend I was able to go to the temple to be with Breanne as she received her endowment, as she is preparing to serve a mission in the new year in Australia. It was something I will always cherish. I cannot express how proud I am of her. She is a strong young woman with a good heart, and I'm excited for this experience she is going to get to go through.
Grandma came up to go through the temple with Breanne. We were able to get a lot of great visiting in and this was before our "game night" where we played Bonanza for about 4 hours. I love these ladies!
And here is Ty into probably his first real mess ever. Luckily it was nothing that a shower couldn't fix.
In other non-picture related news, Ty is getting excited for Christmas. We will be setting up our tree sometime this week. Ty loves seeing the Christmas lights while we drive in the car. I am so excited for this Christmas with the age he is at now.

O0o0o0ooo swimming! I am yet to take Dec. I wish you lived here and we could go together! Your boys are so cute. I love the messy picture of Ty haha that's what it's all about.
ReplyDeletePS... What a special experience you got to share with your sister. I hope she has a great time on her mission!
Love the pictures. Your boys are the cutest.
ReplyDeleteHaha, downward dog! I'm dying.
ReplyDelete