It's such a fun time of year with a two and a half year old. We've really been enjoying introducing Ty to our own family traditions.
Ty saw Santa at the mall. Noah was sleeping so he didn't sit with Santa. Ty was pretty quiet on Santa's knee but loved the Candy Cane he got.
Reading my boys a book before bed.
Ooo look how big they are getting.
All bundled up to go help Daddy shovel outside.
He sure loves his Dad.
We made sugar cookies the other day. Ty especially liked putting on and eating the sprinkles. He doesn't like eating the cookies (or really any) but he will nibble on some of the icing.
Noah watched us decorate the cookies.
Here is Ty at our ward Christmas party. Michael made Ty's glasses a little more festive.
Ty had so much fun running around doing his own thing. It's kind of nice not to have to keep him within arms reach at things like this.
hahaha... Here I am trying to teach Ty the chicken dance?? Is that what it's all. nananananana... Ty was not into it, and I just got made fun of for doing it on my own.
Here's the babies. These two are already buds. Noah's always trying to give Nate a slobbery kiss.
The other day I was cutting my friends hair. We went to the bathroom to have a look at it and when I got back I noticed some hair on the floor. I said "this isn't your hair...." to my friend who has really dark hair. Then I called Ty over and grabbed some of his hair and a bunch was coming out. I guess it was only a matter of time before he cut his own hair after seeing me doing it week after week to friends and family. He actually didn't do too bad of a job. You would probably never notice, but he did take a couple good chunks out on top so we trimmed his hair up because it was getting long anyways. When I was trying to tell him how it was naughty and that I'm the only one allowed to cut hair (and my friend and I are trying not to laugh) Ty was like "I wanna go show Daddy". HAHA! I turned my head away and did my very best to not show him I was laughing.

HAHA the story of the hair is so funny! also the picture of Ty in his snowsuit and his little leg tucked in is so cute!
ReplyDeleteIn the 7th photo, Noah's expression reminds me of the "male models" in Zoolander, haha! He's too cute!
ReplyDeleteYour boys are so cute!! Noah has his mom's beautiful blue eyes. We just got our 25 days of christ kit this year! It's awesome!
ReplyDelete