Noah is 4 weeks old! He is a good baby, although he eats every two hours day and night. I can already see a change in him. He is getting chunkier already and he is starting to lose his newborn look! So sad... He's a fast eater... I'm talking 5-10 minutes nursing. I'm considering myself lucky with that. He pukes a lot! He can't stay clean. I'm always changing his clothes...and mine. Notice the bib he's wearing below. He loves to fall asleep nursing or with a soother, but he can't keep a soother in on his own. haha. so strange. This photo was taken a moment ago but he woke up within a minute and now has his precious soother which is supported near his mouth by a blanket. Ty never took a soother so I am reluctant to have a baby so reliant on it, but it's really my only way out of having to nurse him to sleep.
Here are some photos from Noah's newborn shoot. Nicole Maclean did them and she did a great job!
My favorite one!











Oh my, Noah really does look so much bigger in that first photo! I guess that's what happens when you eat every 2 hours. I love baby chub, so bring on the rolls! : )
ReplyDeleteAmy, Your family is beautiful! Neither of my kids took a soother, but my friends have told me that the 'WubbaNub' SAVED them at night. You can order them online. We're back in Lethbridge now and would love to catch up sometime!
ReplyDelete