Saturday, May 18, 2013

Ty's first sentence

Today Ty said his first sentence. It's probably not what every parent wishes their kids first sentence to be but he came up to me while Michael and I were working on the hardwood floors and looked at me with the cutest little face and said "I wanna watch Thomas" (Thomas the Train) It was so adorable. We are just loving how well he is communicating these days!

Right now we are working on our hardwood floors so our days have been super busy! We are doing them ourselves. Michael does all the handiwork and I lay the pieces out how I want them and sweep the floors over and over. We probably have another 2-3 full days of it, but we are enjoying it and taking it nice and easy. Michael has never been handy with tools but he sure has learned a lot with owning a home now and doing all the reno's we have done so far. We are trying to get as much done as possible on the house before Michael's paternity leave ends and he has to go back to work.

1 comment:

  1. You two are doing so well. This is truly becoming your home with each new improvement you do together. I really enjoyed my visit and having that time with you all. We will have to do that again. Love you two and your special little boys. Keep sharing. Lv it. Hugs grama

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...