Friday, August 24, 2012
Ty-14 months old
Ty is now 14 months old! He is at such a fun age. I feel like every month that passes is more fun than the last.
-He is WALKING. Everywhere! And it's SO nice. It's way easier to take him places now and let him down on his own. He is so cute to watch walk all over the house. I especially love watching him walk all the way to the mailbox and back with me, which is across the street.
-On walks he loves to touch the bushes and trees.
-He loved to point to the ants on our front walk and follows them around and even tries to pick them up. He is such a boy!
-he says "amen" and "night night"... we're still working on words. If I ask him a question, he doesn't say "yes", he makes a noise more like "uah", but we know what he means. :)
-I found a pair of shoes to fit his short round feet! It's wonderful. They are sandals so hopefully his feet start to look more normal for when we get colder weather.
-He hates having poop in his diaper. His whole first year, he never cared about a dirty diaper but now he will cry and won't go to sleep if he is poopy.
-He loves to ride in the chariot while I go on a walk, and we go almost everyday!
That's all I can think of for now. That photo was taken on a Friday evening with my iPhone. We were across the street at the school field playing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


such a fun age ... new walkers are the cutest!
ReplyDeleteWalking to and from the mailbox!!? Awww!
ReplyDeleteLoves him. I would really like to see more of him!! Please come to Edmonton??
ReplyDelete