Monday, August 13, 2012

sun sun sun

I feel like every blog post recently is just random photos of what we have been up to this summer. We have had a lot of fun being outside in the gorgeous weather. We go to the pool and spray parks a lot, and Ty and I go on a lot of walks/runs.
 At Magrath Days. I love his little face here.
 Okay this face is so stinking cute too! This is at the Galt Gardens Fountains downtown.
 Ty with Dad at Henderson Pool
 Ty and I at Henderson Pool. He loves to do "squinty eyes" for us.
Ty sitting with Grandpa and almost ready for bed. This is at the Magrath Days Rodeo. 
 Super bright out before the Magrath Days parade. And Ty eating his first sucker. He loved it.
 Okay I am now realizing all these photos are with Ty. Here is Ty petting the goat at the petting zoo. He LOVED the animals. 
 5 minutes of that=hot sweaty exhaustion
 My adorable niece, Madison. How can you not just love that face.
 Ty and Dad swinging at my Mom and Bryans house.

 Ty and I have gone to Galt Gardens Fountains a lot recently, and so I called Michael before he was off work and told him where we were. It was so hot out so Michael went through the water with his work clothes on. 
 Pro speed Kayaker.
 My first time kayaking. This is in Waterton.
We camped one night at Crandell Campground with Michaels parents and his older sister Jody. This is Ty in the morning, eating his blueberries, wearing Aunt Jodys hat.
Just after lunch.
Here are some more kayaking photos. Ty loves being in boats.
He loved playing in the boat. 


2 comments:

  1. fun! the second picture- he looks JUST like you. So cute! Sounds like it's been a busy summer! Glad I got to see you guys for a few seconds at the parade- too bad i had a bajillion family things to do! Much love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay that picture of Ty outside of the Galt... so stinkin' cute!!!! It makes me just wanna squeeze him! Haha.. in a totally normal way. It looks like you guys have had a great summer. You in that giant bubble just scares me. It seems like that would be a chaotic experience!!

    ps... your family is the sweetest*

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...