Monday, August 27, 2012

grey is the new black

Michael has been bugging me lately to color his hair "grey" again. I refuse to. I don't think it looks good, and I felt like people second guessed my judgement for what looks good with hair when I did it the first time. He loves it so much but I just can't bring myself to doing it again. So I got an e-mail from him the other day with the subject being "grey is the new black" and opened it to find these photos.







Really? Gandalf? hahahahaha..... Oh Mikes, ya got me. I definitely want to do it now that I've seen a picture of Gandalf.... Not!! I don't think he realizes that the last 4 actually have NATURAL grey hair, which is impossible to replicate. Give it another 10 years Michael and you can have your dream hair color. hahaha


*I would like to clarify that I don't think grey hair is unattractive. I think fake grey is unattractive.

8 comments:

  1. I don't want to wait, I would be so much cooler. You should take a poll, plus it's just hair... live a little, you know you would love it, you just don't want to admit it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. With the exception of Gandalf, you gotta admit that men with a full head of grey hair are pretty attractive. (But maybe I'm just prejudiced.) I don't think it's any coincidence that everyone's favorite General Authority if Elder Uchtdorf. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. gray is the new black, just embrace it, Amie! jokes

    ReplyDelete
  4. I JUST LAUGHED SO HARD AT THIS. Like SO hard... these people are grey because they are old men and wizards. I don't think anyone tries for that look haha. I mean the picture makes me feel like Mikes can pass it off but only because there is a cat involved. That's really all my eyes are drawn to.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay, just to re-visit this briefly (and probably repeatedly until it happens)... the pictures are kind of a joke, but I must admit George is sporting grey very well and this would be the look amie would create for me, right Ames? Also I should have included a picture of Pres. Uchtdorf, someone I should aspire to be like and look like ha. I must also add I am OLD, ha, and if it would help I could carry around a kitten or some other feline look-a-like in order to complete my look!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How have I not seen any of these posts?! This is HILARIOUS. Sorry Michael i'm with Amie on this one! hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Mike, if you put corn starch in your hair it will look grey. You could just do this in the morning and then take a thing with you to re-apply during the day. You may have to lighten it up a bit first though, but I did that this halloween to dress up like Anderson Cooper.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...