Yesterday was my 24th birthday. Nothing amazing happend, but I thoroughly enjoyed the day. My Dad came over for lunch and brought me pizza! We visited together, which is something we don't get to do often enough!! Then I had to go pick up my car from the dealership. We have been having troubles with my car just shutting off while driving, so hopefully thats not a problem anymore... especially since we are driving down to Kalispell on Friday. So Ty and I went and did that, and did another car related errand. After getting home, I made dinner, and then Michael came home. He brought me a sweet card with a picture of the rollercoaster on the skyscraper in Vegas because that what I wanted my birthday present to be!! SO excited! He also brought home an M&M meats Too Tall cake! Now if you have never had their Too Tall cakes, you are missing out!! They have four different kinds but this time he brought home chocolate because we have tried most of the others, and let me tell you, it did not disappoint!! After dinner we all snuggled on the couch and Ty was being so cute and giggly. Best birthday present ever. Just being happy with my family all snuggled up! Then we went to the pet store. Ty loved the fish and we loved the birds. They have a sloth there but it was sleeping and super boring to look at... then I accidentally saw a tarantula which I was doing everything I could to avoid (i HATE spiders). Then we went home and Michael's parents came over and wished me a happy birthday with a card and a future date night- babysitting and a movie with snacks.. pretty awesome. Then Cassandra and my cousin Shikari came over and babysat Ty while Michael and I went to our friends Dusty and Kortney Orr with Jessica and Jake Robinson and Nikki Byam (one of my favorite crowds to hang out with ever)!!! Had a bachelor party with popcorn and rice pudding, and visiting, and my favorite reality TV show. I even got some cute little gifts from the girls! It was just such a nice day!! The only thing that could have made it better was seeing my mom-but she's in Arizona still. Anyways, most of you probably don't even care about how my day was, but it was just a good day for me and I really wanted to document it!
 |
| Ty boy practicing his skills. Thats right... already scored 2 points. |
 |
| My two favorite people in the world!! |
 |
| So cute. |
 |
| Me and my boy.. We didn't really make an effort with presentation on looks today okay! |
Next blog post will probably be about our trip to VEGAS!!
Glad to hear you had such a nice birthday! I'm so excited for you guys to go on your trip! xo
ReplyDeleteLoved spending time with you yesterday, gald you had a good day.
ReplyDeletemlm
Sounds like you had a wonderful bday!!!! Love the last pic of you and Ty, so cute! have fun on your Vegas trip! ;)
ReplyDeleteThat sounds like a fun birthday!!! (bachelor sucked) and i LOVE that shirt on ty :) hes so cute! cant wait to see him !
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Amie! Sounds like a perfect one.
ReplyDeleteHappy Belated Birthday!!! Sorry I missed it! Glad you had a good time!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday lover!!! (belated.. just a bit..)
ReplyDeleteIt sounds like you had a good day. How thoughtful of Mikes to buy that Vegas photo!