Tuesday, August 2, 2011

We are so lucky to have been able to see some really good friends lately. And they even have kids around the same age as Ty too! Here are some photos of us at Magrath Days and spending time with friends.
Magrath Parade
Lauren helping Bailey get candy at the parade. 
I don't believe they planned to match tops.... :)


Ty and Ollie hanging out..
The men with their babies.
Last minute photo. Darcy even got Ollie out of bed for it.
Dustin and Nicole came to Lethbridge and so they guys went golfing (should have made them take the camera and get some photos) and Nicole and I hung out with our babies and chatted! I definitely miss sitting with friends talking! We will have to get more photos when they come next!
Cute little Cali moving around like crazy! She is two months older, can you believe it? So tiny!
Another new post down below!

1 comment:

  1. Ahaha I love how Ty is already the same size as Cali! Looks like you've got a future football player on your hands!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...