Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Recently we have been able to really enjoy this wonderful summer weather. We have been so lucky with how nice it has been this year and we are trying to be outside enjoying the weather as much as we can! I thought having a new baby this summer would limit me, but I feel we have been able to do most of the things we typically do each summer... it just takes a lot of time and preparation and planning to do them. Here are some photos...
A walk around Henderson one evening. SO beautiful out. 
Ty all packed up to go home after visiting Grandma and Grandpa Mendenhall.
Golfing!
Ty and Dad's golf ball
I have started a stroller class and I go twice a week at Henderson with some other Moms. It was my first day today and boy did I get a workout. I am already sore!! I am excited to get into shape and maybe lose the last of this pregnancy weight! Also the next three Fridays there is a Free Yoga and Pilates class at Henderson for Moms! If you want to come with me and my sister, let me know!

3 comments:

  1. Cute pictures. What exactly is a stroller class?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's basically a class where you bring your kid in the stroller and exercise. We ran and walked and then did lunges while pushing the stroller on grass... then squats and then we used our yoga mats to do some core work! Super fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These pictures are sooo cute! It's still so crazy to me to see my parents as Grandparents! And Ty with his golf ball - adorable.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...