We had a Parker family reunion in Montana at Tally Lake. There was approximately 108 Parkers there and that's only the posterity of my Grandma and Grandpa. I guess thats what having 11 kids will give you. We were a bit nervous to take Ty camping for his first time but I have to say, Ty did really well. He slept as he usually does and we did a pretty good job at keeping him out of the sun and away from mosquitos!! Michael and I love to camp so we were pleased we didn't have to miss out this year because of our little Ty. We had a volleyball tournament, played amazing race, and minute to win it. We also went to the lake, swam, and rode seadoos!
| Ty's first morning waking up in a tent |
| Mom so pleased that Ty slept so well! |
| Volleyball tournament (Michaels team won!! |
![]() |
| Ty getting so big! He got his first dip in lake water and he did not like it one bit. |
| Watching Minute To Win It. |
![]() |
| Cass in her super cute t-shirt, ha! |
| Michael competing. |



I'm glad somebody got pictures.
ReplyDeleteYou are brave for taking him camping! Logan is a year older then him and we still haven't gone. But that is more because he is just now starting to sleep ok. Lol
ReplyDelete