Monday, August 15, 2011

In love

I am seriously in love. I am often overwhelmed by the love I have for this little boy. He is such a good boy and he has brought SO much happiness into our lives. Since it has been such a nice warm summer, Ty has lived either in just his diaper at home or onesies. So to put him in this little outfit just melted my heart. He looks like such a little boy. Thanks Lauren for the shirt. Ty loves it!!
Grandma and Grandpa came to visit this weekend on their yearly road trip up from Arizona. It was so good to see them and visit. Here are a couple photos from our dinner out.

Parents and Kids

9 comments:

  1. ty is such a cutie! and that little outfit is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahh! he looks like such a cute little man! i love it. It's crazy how a collar can make little baby boys look so different, hey? I'm glad you're loving your little Ty. Lotsa love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that was me, Lauren, by the way- i couldn't get my google account to work for me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is way too cute!! He's getting so big!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That first picture is beyond adorable! Makes me have baby fever!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. he is SO cute! I love "little man" clothes!

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is such a cute cute post.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Okay Amie he is so adorable! His hair is so perfect and his outfit is to die for! You missy are also looking beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. tks for including us in your blog... we love your wonderful Ty and hope to spend much more time with him... he is a delight... kisses...ggma.andggpa

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...