Just a quick little update on here. More for me to write down and be able to read again someday than anything. I'm 16 weeks now and have started to feel a lot better. I am only getting sick about every 3-4 days. Smells aren't bothering me as much. I am still pretty picky with what I eat and I always feel I have to really think about what I want to eat because many things make me nauseous still. I have lost about 10lbs and will probably start gaining weight now that baby is getting bigger. My pants are getting very tight and I recently bought some pregnancy clothing at Target in Kalispell!! We are getting excited for the 25th this month to find out what this little baby will be. I am starting to actually feel like I am pregnant now and like I can enjoy it because I'm not always sick.
We are SO excited about this year and what it will bring us!! A lot of changes are going to be happening. Michael starts his new job (yes, you read that right)!! It's a temporary position here in Calgary at the Tom Baker Cancer Centre as a Radiation Therapist!! After he writes his national exam on the 18th we can start to look for a permanent position in Alberta-if there are any.
We had a really great holiday this year. We started by heading down to Lethbridge. We spent Christmas between my Mom's, Michael's parents, and my Dad's house which was extremely exhausting but really fun. We lazed around with family until the 31st and headed down to Echo Lake to the Malmbergs cabin with some friends and rung in the New Year with them! We played games, ate, and shopped. Now we are back in Calgary, getting back into the swing of real-life. Hope you all had a wonderful time with friends and family!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Ah so exciting your already 16 weeks Amie! You guys are going to be awesome parents and it sounds like your holidays were really good with all your family! Hope the pregnancy still goes good for the remainder of it and that's so awesome your doing better with morning sickness! Love you!
ReplyDeleteYay a blog post!!
ReplyDeleteGlad your feeling a little better! and that's great news about Michael's job!
I can't wait to hear what your having!
Woo hoo! Congrats on the new job! Also, the 25th is not coming fast enough! I hope they can find out. Glad your holidays were great and that you're feeling a bit better!
ReplyDeleteSo glad things are all falling into place for you guys.
ReplyDelete