Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Six more days!!

Six more days until our ultrasound!! We are so excited to see our baby and find out if it will be a boy or a girl! I will be blogging all about it next week.

Yesterday Michael finished his national exam AKA his last exam ever!!! He started working at the Tom Baker Cancer Centre at the beginning of the month and now that he doesn't have to studying in the evenings he is all mine!!

I have been TERRIBLE for not posting any photos of my baby bump, but it IS there and I hope to take some photos on the weekend when we go up for Michaels graduation and when I am looking decent.

Not much else to say so I will blog next week! Maybe I'll even do two posts!

6 comments:

  1. Can't wait to hear what you're having! And can't wait to see those cute prego pics! Hope you're feeling fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so exciting! The exam and the ultrasound! Once they let you pee it's fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so awesome! congrats Michael! and congrats to you too Amie! lol if he graduated, so did you. I can't wait to see a baby bump pic! hurry!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey I just stumbled across your blog through Mindy's and just have to say how cute you and your blog are!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. yeah put a picture FAST!!! and also ya 2 more posts!!! i love reading your blog haha.
    <3 you
    Breanne.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't wait to hear what you are having!! I also just saw your baby bump picture on FB and you are SO dang cute!! I can't wait to see more hint hint....

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...