Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Our baby's first photos!!

Yesterday was our ultrasound. The place we went to get it done is across the street from where I work. Three of my clients work there and were there at the time we went and we were lucky enough to have one of them do the ultrasound. She was so good. Michael was allowed in the room the entire time and she showed us so much. They have a notice at the front desk saying they charge $10 for each copy of a photo but the tech gave us a CD with 24 photos on it!! I am so happy to have more than one photo to remember that experience!

We were able to find out what we are having... a BOY!! I'm so happy we were able to find out. Michael and I are both so thrilled to start our family off with a son! It's still hard to wrap my head around but I cannot stop thinking about it all! We got to see his adorable little body and he was moving around so much. I was laughing because of how much he was moving. It was one of the most amazing experiences of my life. Michael and I were both in awe the entire time. Now that I have been able to see him, I can't stop thinking about when I will get to meet him, and now June feels very far off! At least I can start to shop!!
I love the profile of his little face.

We could see him sucking a little bit in these ones(not on his thumb).
Here's his little foot measuring just over an inch!
And here's a belly photo of me at 19 weeks!!

17 comments:

  1. Yay! That's so exciting! Love the ultrasound pictures! You are so lucky to get so many for free! Congrats you two!

    ReplyDelete
  2. CUTE baby! And cute mama!
    You look great, Amy, and we're so excited to meet your little guy! Congrats to you and Michael!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun for you guys. I agree let the shopping begin. My favorite place for dekker is H&M! Are you guys staying here in Calgary or are you headed back to leth? Oh this is Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! I loved having a boy first!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your going to love having a boy first! All the other kids will love having an older brother! I am so happy for you two! Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. horray! a boy! that is so exciting ... he's going to be adorable, no doubt.

    you are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahh! I'm so excited for you guys! He's going to be one adorable boy, I mean look at his mother!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love, love, love seeing baby in an ultrasound! We saw our wee on at the 12 week ultrasound and I have been so swoon ever sense. March feels far away and August an eternity! Are you finally feeling better?

    ReplyDelete
  9. SO exciting!! It's all happening so fast! Your pretty much half way already!
    I have no idea what boys are like, so good luck with that. ha ;)
    You look adorable pregnant!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm so excited you are having a boy!!!!! we need more boys in the fam, haha. I bet your going crazy thinking of boy names, all fun stuff! those are really good photo's of the baby, I love his little foot! cute!!!! and you look so adorable pregnant! ahhhh i'm so happy for you Amie! you are going to be an amazing mom! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. A BOY!!!!! Amie that is soooo AWESOME!!!! I am seriously sooo excited for you guys! Vienna was a june baby too... I think they are the bestest!
    I know what you mean... when you first get to see them it all becomes so much more real hey! It's so amazing to think this perfect lil baby boy is inside of you! So fun!
    Have fun shopping!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yeah for a boy! They are so much fun. So excited for you guys. Crazy that you have to pay for the CD and pictures. We get all that for free.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats Amie! Boys are so fun. Good luck on finding a name though... I find boys names really hard to choose, but maybe you already have a bunch! You look fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  14. WOW you look so good!!!! A boy! ahh so perfect, I want to know if you guys have a name in mind, im obsessed with baby names! Adorable family!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Yeah you are having a boy!! Little boys are so much fun!! And you are so stinking cute pregnant!! Hopefully we will see you guys soon!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...