Monday, August 17, 2009

Summer 2009

After I was done work and Michael done his school, we packed up all our stuff and moved to Calgary. We pretty much just dropped it off and left to Lethbridge for 2 and a half weeks to visit family and friends. Here are some pictures of our holidays:

Just before we moved we went to the Legislature in Edmonton and enjoyed the 30+ weather with the other hundreds of people playing in the cool water.
We went camping with Breanne and Michael's parents for a couple nights at Crandell in Waterton.
We met up with the Bennett's in Magrath at the Magrath Days Parade. These two were like children waiting for candy.
We were able to go swimming at Henderson pool a couple of times.
We hung out again with the Bennett's and their adorable baby girl, Bailey.
We went to the Parker family reunion and this is a picture of my team when we played Amazing Race.
This is a picture of us in our new home!! Breanne was able to visit for a week and it was nice to have her.
My beautiful baby sister!! Isn't she pretty?

Now it is just Michael and I. He is at school everyday doing rotations at the Tom Baker Cancer Centre from 8-4:30. I have not found a job yet because I have been procrastinating applying. Our new ward is mostly elderly people which is a huge change from the previous ward. But it is nice to have the decision to go home and visit whenever we want. I love our new place because we have a lot more room and a single garage to put storage in. Come visit if you want!! We would love to have anyone come visit!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...