Monday, April 20, 2009



Lately nothing huge has been going on. Michael has been busy with finals and I am so excited for him to get done because his next semester is going to be much less stressful!! I am still working, building my clientele. My mom came up to visit a couple weeks ago to go to the Britney Spears concert with me and we had a lot of fun spending time together. I wish we lived a lot closer so we could do more stuff. Easter was fun. We were invited to a small potluck at Michael's cousins house. They invited another couple in the ward and it was nice to eat an Easter dinner because we didn't have any plans. Easter Monday Michael did an Easter egg hunt for me to make it all a little more festive. It was fun to have him do that for me. We really missed being able to paint eggs with my siblings because that is what we have done all the other Easter we have been together. This weekend my Dad is coming up with my stepmom. They are coming up for some sort of meeting for my stepmom and they are staying in a hotel. Friday night we hope to go out for dinner and Sunday they will come to church with us and hang out at our place later on. I haven't seen my Dad since Christmas so I am really looking forward to seeing him!! I finished reading a 6 volume church fiction series called The Great and Terrible by Chris Stewart and I am so sad I am done now. I love to read so much and I love books that are included in a series because then they just keep going. I would definately recommend these books. I have also read The Work and the Glory books and I love them also as well as Children of the Promise and Hearts of the Children(the 2nd generation of children of the promise families). Anyways... I just really love to read so any good recommendations?? I love church fiction...
My cousin, Kristy, who has her own business doing arts and crafts and selling them is doing a giveaway right now for a super adorable blanket so check out her website www.thepinkknot.blogspot.com .




2 comments:

  1. You guys are so cute. I loved watching the video on facebook of you looking for the eggs. Keep that up in your marriage!! As for books, the only book's i've read are Twilight! lol so i'm the wrong person to ask. aha

    ReplyDelete
  2. K Amie here I am commenting...Great job...LVYA!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...