So a girl I work with and me wanted to start going to Aquafit because I went with my mom when I lived in Lethbridge and I really liked it. So the girl I work with brought some friends and I brought my friend Nicole and now we have been going every week... so far so good. I have been able to convince a bunch of other friends to come as well, and hopefully they show up. It's once a week for an hour and the deep water and shallow is at the same time so we can choose which one we want to go to. Michael goes to play basketball every Thurs so it's nice to be able to go out with just girls and visit and get a work out. Also, Michael and I have been going to the gym every Monday... It's been going well. I have never been the work out type but its been nice to be active a couple times a week and I want to try to do it more!!
Sunday, March 8, 2009
Another Move
When Michael got into the Radiation Therapy Program, he was supposed to go to Calgary after a year for the last year and a half to do his clinical portion of his schooling. We really ended up liking Edmonton, so we asked if there was anyway we would be able to stay. After a couple months, they got back to us and told us we are still suppose to go to Calgary. We will be there by mid August and for a year and a half. It will be nice to be closer to family but we have made some good friends here, we are in an amazing ward, and our location is perfect for my work and his school... (2 blocks from his school, 15 min walk for me to work). I just really don't want to move again! And especially to Calgary, haha. I've never lived there but I hope we get into a good ward. I know nothing of the salons in Calgary... Hopefully we can find a bigger place to live for a cheaper price, haha!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

i love working out! lol u will love it. i feel so much better when i do. That sounds like fun. hope all is well. im glad u did a new post!
ReplyDeleteYou guys will love Calgary! I like it waaay better than Edmonton! It's cleaner haha. I have a friend who works in a Salon in the NW so if you want me to look into Salons and what is good and where you need to live, let me know!
ReplyDeleteya maybe some salons, i think we are going to try to move around the university because he'll be at school right at the tom baker cancer centre... but for sure, salons.
ReplyDeletesad news! i don't want you to go!
ReplyDeletei'll just have to get my hair trimmed every time i come through calgary.
because, seriously, i love it. it's holding up well.
also, i will definitely bring you some cinnamon buns next time i make them. i don't know when that'll be, because school is so busy, but chances are i'll use them as a procrastination tool sometime soon. i always bake when i'm sick of homework. ha!
i'll let you know!