Sunday, March 5, 2017

Ben 7 month update

Oh my goodness! I lost my camera for the last 6 months so our sweet Benny boy has been neglected on this blog. Okay, I've neglected it completely. But I am here to make up for it and give the ultimate update on our SEVEN month old boy.
-started saying "ded, dad, da" this past week. It melts Michaels heart
-took to solids well. Daddy spoils him with yummy avocado/peas/banana and rice cereal mixtures.
-started doing amazing planks about a month or so ago, and within the last week got up on his knees and rocks back and forth. Crawling is soo but I'm not helping.. haha. We don't want him moving just yet.
-growing a nice head of light hair. Just like his brothers.
-loves his soothers
-still nurses AND takes a bottle *dream child*
-goes to bed at 7pm and gets up at 7pm and usually wakes up 2-4 times a night. It seems like a lot, and I would rather have him sleep all night, but he eats quick and goes right back to sleep.
-rolling alllll over the place.
-loves arrowroot cookies and mum mums
-still likes to be swaddled
-loves being bounced in the bouncy chair
-obsessed with his brothers. okay he actually loves everyone including Dad. Man this kid is loved.
-gets a bath from Daddy everyday
-started sitting at basically his 7 month mark
-screams back and forth with you (started yesterday!!) So cute.

I realize this is photo overload but he is just so dang cute I could hardly leave any pictures out.
 checking out our new addition
 Skinny little leggies
 Ty just loving his baby bro.
 
 Comparison of all our boys in the hospital!

 Not the best pictures but holy what a cute kid. 

 Starting to get chunky at One month old. 

 Look at that belly.
 Spray park with the kids. Ben fell asleep on me. So sweet.
 Ben's baby blessing. He had a really bad skin rash? for his baby blessing. It was as though he had a giant scab on his whole face. Weepy and orangey... so glad that is in the past.

 OOOOO look at that chunker.
  Snuggles with Grandpa Parker
 Loving his swing

 GIVE ME A BREAK!! HOW IS HE SO CUTE?
 Ok I am truly obsessed. haha
 Noah loves to hold his baby brother. 


 Chubby boy!!
 First (and only) bath in the sink.
 Glaring at me because he doesn't want a nap. haha kidding, but probably!
 hehe, i love when my babies stand up like this. 
 These two will be the same size soon, haha. 
 I love this little outfit. What a bundle.

 haha, best picture ever. Cousin CHARLIE is born (3.5 months apart) and it looks as though Ben is a 5 year old. Don't worry, the size difference evens out very quickly.
 Crazy hair. PRE hair loss.
 Ty drug him under the Christmas tree and he decided to have a little nap. 
 I never want to forget these rolls.
 Okay these pictures are out of order. I dont have the patience to rearrange. 


 Ben was born with a beautiful head of CURLY hair!! What ever happened to those curls!!

 Oh my, I am dying. Those little legs. 
 Probably my favorite baby picture of Ben. Look at his perfect face!!!!

 Ben's first time to Waterton. Get ready for many more trips, Bud. 


 Summertime and the livin' is easy. 


 Okay I CANT EVEN!!! Can I have his complexion? I am dying with that smile!!
 Chillin with Grandma Smith
 Christmas Eve!!
 Accidentally matching cousin Charlie so we had to get a picture.

 This kid just brings a huge smile to my face.
 New Years Eve. He stayed up for the party!

 Ben came on a trip with Mommy and Daddy to Montana and got to chill in the sled.
 hahaha THE cutest
 Souvenir from G&G Smith from MEXICO
 Snuggles in the bouncy chair (notice swaddle, soother, bouncy chair... bens haven)

 Not a fantastic photo of me AT ALL, but look at that face. I realize I keep saying that but LOOK AT HIM, haha. He loved being in the Ergo for a chilly trip outside.
 My little seal enjoying some Family Day festivities in Waterton. Tradition.
 And last but not least, our most up to date photo of our rolly poly boy. He has truly brought SO much joy to our family. I can't help but tear up thinking of how much I love him. He is so incredibly loved. I think I have enjoyed him as a baby more than I did with the other two. Probably because I'm a pro now... haha kidding. But I think it could have something to do with how Michael has been off work the entire time (blog post to come soon), which has lightened my load and allowed me to take it all in instead of feel in over my head. I love how he chews on his little hands, how he rolls all over the place, how he coos at me while we snuggle, how he bangs his hands on his high chair with the hugest smile... which is actually his mouth super wide open. I love love love my sweet Benny Boy!

1 comment:

  1. Awww, loving all these photos! He's such a precious boy and so adored. <3

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...