Monday, March 9, 2015

best friends

These kids are at such fun ages. They love to do everything together. We often go to Stay and Play at Sunnyside School (a free drop in program), our ward playgroup twice a week (we bring the kids bikes and they all run wild while us moms do a workout DVD), lots and lots of puzzles at home, playdates with friends, taking Ty to Joy School twice a week, and taking Ty to soccer. Thank goodness soccer is over. I don't think Ty learned a thing. He was not interested. He preferred to hit his coach on the butt, hang onto his coaches leg, lay down in goal, and sit on the sidelines. Even with all sorts of bribes we couldn't get him to participate. There were a few times he kicked the ball back and forth to his coach, or saved a few goals, or ran up and down the field.. It wasn't all bad. There's something awesome about putting your firstborn in sports at a too-young age and hoping they will love it. In the end, I think we learned maybe sports are best for a 4 year old. We will try again next year and for now we will stick to swimming lessons.
 Diapers over jammies over diapers. Noah's idea, Dad's doing. 
 I know I've said it a million times but this boy loves puzzles. He has 2-100 piece puzzles that he can do over and over on his own. One day he completed the same puzzle 5 times. How cute is this.. sleeping with his puzzle, ha!

They are the best of friends. It's really the most wonderful to watch your kids love each other so much. One day Ty wanted to tuck Noah into bed, he turned off the light and as he was closing the door he went back in and then came out and closed the door. I asked him what he was doing and he said he was "petting Noah's cheek". 

Noah started saying his own name "Mo-ah" haha. Too cute. My Dr mailed me a 24 month questionnaire to do for Noah and he is fine with most things but I realize he is behind with his speech. He has a lot of words he says but I find I am learning his language rather than him learning ours. He can't put two works together yet, but I know he is learning new words every week. With Ty I might have been concerned, but I know Noah is just behind. He will catch up. :)

I'm starting another 8 week challenge. I am frustrated I didn't lose more weight last round though I learned lots and I really enjoyed it. Hopefully I can use my mistakes from last time to maximize my results! 

Michaels hair is growing longer and longer everyday and whenever I suggest cutting it, he says it makes him want to keep it long for longer.... haha is he 14? kidding. It's beautiful hair so maybe if we grow it out a little longer he will agree to cut it all off and we can donate it. That will be an event worthy of it's own blog post. 

1 comment:

  1. "Petting Noah's cheek" Awww, sweetest thing ever.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...