Thursday, February 26, 2015

Ty's first drawing and more


 See that thing in Noah's mouth? It's no longer a part of his life! He bit through it just after Christmas so I ripped the nipple off and continued giving it to him with a big hole in the middle. He had it for naps and bedtime for the next few days and would try to bite on it, or he'd stick his finger in it and after those few days I stopped giving it to him and he's done! Easiest wean ever. I thought it was going to be a long hard battle but it kind of happened all on it's own.

Noah also started getting out of his crib after Christmas. It's really nice now because he easily gets out and comes and gets in bed with us in the morning. Ty never got out so this is a nice change.

 One of Ty's favorite people, Becky Leavitt, picked this up at the thrift store for him. He calls it his "Earth puzzle" and he loves it. 
 Noah's crooked jaw smile.  
 Ty wearing my hoodie.
 He decided to switch things up and make a bed on his floor... haha. I was so surprised he actually fell asleep. 
 A proud moment for me. :) Ty drew his first person?? haha. Give him a pencil or crayon and he can't do much other than scribbling, but he seems to be able to do a decent job with his finger. He drew one of these in the snow the other day. 

 We went to Popson park.... little did I know it is a dog park... or at least it seemed like it with the 10 dogs running around and up to our kids. We've had amazing weather so far this year with lots of good weather for walks and being outside. We all got very muddy!
 The ice shattered so cool when we kicked it. 

 I love this face... The kids loved throwing rocks in the river.... or on the ice.. haha



Dad and his "boots".. The kids grab on and he says "look Ames, I got new boots". The kids love it.
 Noah with his cute new Moccs.
 Ty loves riding his bike now. We ride all the way to the park on the south end of the green strip. 
 Bed head.
 Caught Noah staring down at his nipple. haha. Such a curious little boy. 
 Triple date with Cass, Glenn, and the Gundersons. All you can eat sushi, and U of L basketball game.
 I started at a brand new salon in a nice area of Calgary before I had the kids. People would bring their own kids for haircuts at guinea pigs and I did a LOT of kids haircuts. It was often frustrating to deal with clients who couldn't/wouldn't sit still only to make very little money. I always thought cutting my own kids hair would be a battle but everytime I cut their hair they sit so patiently. Noah's haircut was no exception. He sat as still as can be and it was so wonderful!! And how cute is that long hair in the back? Don't worry, it's a bit shorter now. 

 This is how Noah eats Candy necklaces... no hands involved.
 The kids holding their newest cousin, Max Fyfe. He is so tiny. 

The latest news is that Cassandra and Glenn got engaged!! We are all so happy Cassandra found someone perfect for her and Aiden. He will be an amazing addition to our fast growing family! They get married on August 1st!!

1 comment:

  1. Your little family is so cute! Love the crooked jaw smile ps.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...