Aiden loved Santa!
Ty's face when he saw Santa. He was awestruck. He has been wanting to ask Santa for Hungry Hippos for a long time and finally got the chance. The other day we were driving in the car and Ty said "I love Jesus... I love Santa.... OH MOMMY, I forgot to tell Santa that I love him!!" He was so sad he never got to say I love you. It was pretty cute.
We've been playing lots of Wii with Cassandra and her boyfriend Glenn. Super Mario all night long. It's serious stuff.
The kids got to make gingerbread houses at Grandma and Grandpa Mendenhalls one evening. Ty had been begging to do it. This is them having them for breakfast one morning. There wasn't many candies left and Ty was even resorting to licking the icing off the house. haha
Ty had a joy school Christmas concert at St Therese that I only got video of. He was so cute and they kids did a nativity as well. We have also been doing our 25 days of Christ- an ornament each day of the month until Christmas Day. Ty loves the videos and pictures.
This was taken at the Parker Christmas Party. The turnout was not as good this year due to a crazy storm that night but we had so much fun, as always.

Sisters!!
Ty and Dad. He sure loves his Dad.
This December has been amazing weather. It's even suppose to get up to 9 degrees this Saturday! The kids have even played on the trampoline a few times this month.
Becky also hosted a Christmas party which was lots of fun. Good food, and we did a white elephant gift exchange where we brought useful gifts from our home and there was all kinds of awesome stuff given out!! We sure love going to Christmas parties. We even made some treats to hand out the other day and I even got all my Christmas cards out before Christmas came! ha! Ty also got to write Santa but just like last year he was sad when he put his card in the red mail box to send away because he realized he wouldn't get it back... Hopefully he enjoys his reply from Santa!
Michael gets the whole week of Christmas off so we are excited to spend time as a family. I'm hoping to take the kids swimming because they LOVE going lately, hand out some more goodies to friends, have hot chocolate and watch some Christmas movies. We also get to Skype with Breanne on Christmas!! We are so excited to visit with her!




That melt-down pic of Noah with Santa is epic. I also love how Ty is like "Whoah" haha. I think I need a copy!
ReplyDelete