Monday, November 24, 2014

7 Years!

It is our 7th anniversary today! I will probably say this each year but I can't believe we have been married for SEVEN years. We were able to celebrate on Friday evening. My Mom and Bryan were sooo wonderful and took the boys for us for the whole night. We went out for all you can eat Sushi, our fav. We don't go our for dinner very often and it has always been something we have loved to do so we were really craving some sushi. We had Cassandra and her boyfriend Glenn join us for dinner and then we all went to see the newest Hunger Games movie. After that we went home to bed and slept in until 8:30!!!!!!! Heaven I tell ya! I feel so blessed to have this very handsome man in my life! We've had our ups and downs but we've been learning together and I am so grateful to share my life with Michael. Not only is he an awesome husband (and a really good looking one),  he is a really amazing father, and he does a wonderful job providing for our family. On many of our anniversaries we have enjoyed some Martinelli's together while we sit and reminisce of all the wonderful memories we have. Memories of dating, before we had kids, the experience of becoming parents, and enjoying our two boys together. It's always a conversation that brings a bit of happy tears and laughs.

2 comments:

  1. I find it hard to believe too! Seven years is a long time. So proud of you both and all that you do for each other and your family. Love you lots.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree! It goes by so fast. Congrats! Also, you are one hot mama! haha looking good!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...