I stood Noah on our bathroom counter the other day and once he saw his reflection he started laughing. It was so cute so I told Michael to grab the camera but as soon as we started filming he stopped laughing. Funny kid. Michael told me I need to live more in the moment. Thanks hun, haha.
Noah is now
-Rolling over from back to front! Yesterday he rolled over 10 times in a matter of minutes! He's got it down now.
-Eating every 3-4 hours now that I nurse him on both sides. It's heavenly!
-Goes 5-6 hours without eating at night and sleeps great
-only sleeps on his back
-Loves when Ty talks to him and gives him attention
-Grabs onto toys and once he gets hold of anything it's going straight in his mouth
-having 3 naps a day. Morning, early afternoon, early evening. He goes to bed between 8-9 and sleeps until 8-9 (of course getting up a couple times to eat). We still don't have nighttime consistant and predictable.
-does a good blowout usually once a day. I'm not kidding. Blowouts are a normal thing for him. I'm doing a lot of poo scrubbing and stain removing lately. My new laundry sink sure has come in handy.
-still pukes ALL the time. Our Dr gave us some stuff for Noah for acid reflux but it doesn't seem to be helping. I never dress Noah in cute clothes because he will puke on it in a matter of minutes. He only wears onesies right now and sometime I'll throw on some tights to mix it up. I hope this spitting up ends soon. It's getting tiring never being able to just pick him up and hold him. I have to have a blanket on me and a burp rag right under his mouth at all times. Any advice??
-Loves sitting in his bumbo but usually a blowout happens when he is in there and he pukes all over himself.
Here are some photos of our sweet 4 month old Noah
After bathtime
How cute is his smile???
Noah loves his soother but he can't keep it in his mouth, so usually we swaddle him so the blankets cover his soother to hold it in or else we will use a burp cloth like this ^^^ Strangest thing ever.
Love my bald baby
This picture kills me!!! His bald head, cute smiley eyes, hand in mouth, ears that stick out, and him in a swing. He LOVES the swing!


Hey we do have a cute kid after-all. I'm just so busy trying to prevent him from puking all over me and everything that sometimes it's hard to notice. Love these pictures.
ReplyDeleteI have the cutest nephews in the world! I love looking at these photo, I've kept the page open and and look at the last few posts all the time. Noah is pure joy (despite all the puking, haha)
ReplyDelete